Who we are
Our website address is https://venturenomads.com.
1. How we collect information
We may collect certain information during any of the following:
- on application;
- when engaging with third party service providers;
- making use of our real-time reporting tools;
- making use of any other goods or services offered by us;
- during the booking process;
- during any online session from your web browser;
- optional information that you provide when you upload or download content from our website or when you enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys or register and subscribe for certain additional services use.
2. We may use your information:
- to send you administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website;
- for marketing purposes;
If you’re using the mobile device we may collect data that identifies settings and locations.
We might disclose your information in the specific circumstances mentioned in this policy.
We endeavour to protect your information. In this regard you have the following choices:
- You can opt-out of marketing communications with us by clicking on unsubscribe link in any marketing email that has been sent you.
Privacy & Personal Information Policy
This policy applies to all visitors to our website and customers, potential customers and customers or potential customers of our affiliates or partners (“you” and “your”).
2. Purpose of this policy
This policy disclaims the personal information and privacy issues that affect you and any potential customers. It describes the way we collect, store, use, and protect information that can be associated with you, your business or a natural person and can be used to identify any of the above (“personal information”).
3. Personal information:
- certain information collected on application;
- additional information accessed through your interactions with us; and
- optional information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
- permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically; and
- non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us and information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including (without limitation) any blog, social media account, chat room, community, classifieds or discussion board. Because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy.
4. Acceptance of terms
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you visit our website or apply for any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not apply for and use any of the services. You may not access our website or use our services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts. By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all its terms.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by email. If you do not agree with the change you must stop using the services. If you continue to use the services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted such terms.
6.1 On application
Once you apply on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us as you will provide us with personal information.
This personal information will include:
- your name, surname;
- your postal address, email address, telephone number, and postal code;
- your social media details or related user accounts;
6.2 Optional details
You may also provide additional information on a voluntary basis such as value added services or third party services provided by our partners or affiliates or any further information you provide to us (“optional information”). This includes content or products that you decide to upload or download from our website or when you enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys, register and subscribe for certain additional services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of the website.
6.3 Tracking Tools
Venture Nomads uses third party tracking tools in order to improve your customer experience.
6.4 Purpose for collection
We may use any service information and optional information provided by you for such purposes as indicated to you at the time you agree to provide such service information or optional information. We may use your usage information for the purposes described above and to:
- monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed;
- provide any services, which may be useful or beneficial to you; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
Messages and updates
We may send administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages.
8.1 Sharing your information
We may share your personal information with:.
- Our service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (including fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law; and
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the services to receive payments and you meet their criteria).
If you contact us regarding your experience with using any of our products, we may disclose your personal information as required by law or governmental audit.
8.3 Law enforcement.
We may disclose personal information if required:
- by a subpoena or court order;
- to comply with any law;
- to protect the safety of any individual or the general public; and
- to prevent violation of our service terms.
8.4 Marketing purposes
We may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) about the personal information to advertisers or business partners.
We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs.
9. Security of personal information
Generally we use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to protect personal information and we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files. We authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. Our hosting company will host our website in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
10. Accurate and up to date
We will try to keep the personal information we collect as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes explicitly defined in this policy. From time to time we will request you to update your personal information on the website. You are able to review or update any personal information that we hold on you by accessing your account online, by emailing us, or by phoning us. Please note that in order to better protect you and safeguard your personal information, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account or making any corrections to your personal information.
11. Retention of personal information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we determine is necessary to fulfil the purposes explicitly set out in this policy, unless:
- retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
- you have consented to the retention of the record.
During the period of retention, we will continue to abide by our obligations. Unless explicitly directed otherwise, your access of our website or use of our services is deemed consent to retain records of the information outlined in this privacy and personal information policy.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites.
If you have any questions or concerns arising from this privacy & personal information policy or the way in which we handle personal information, please contact us at: [email protected]